|Engine model: 1E44F-5|
|Gasoline engine type: Air-cooled, single cylinder, two-stroke|
|Carburetor type: Diaphragm|
|Iding speed: 2700-3000r/min|
|Fuel tank capacity: 1200ml|
Character of using technology
1. Safe and easy using, fewer weariness during the cutting.
2. Sawtooth blade will get back when hit stone or wood, avoid any danger
3. Lighter blade, only 450g
4. Using buoyancy, easy and intelligent.
5. Good design in button cover to fix the cutter during using, no need to control its wavering
6. This cutter head can instead normal nylon head, fix most of brush cutter machines.
7. Easy installment.
8. Easy using, include women and old men.
9. Special durable plastic blade with 3 pcs of sawtooth blade, efficient and safe.
10.Grass will slide away from top cover.
1. When can I get the quotation?
A: We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.
2. How can I get a sample to check your quality?
A: After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality.
If you need the samples, we will charge for the sample cost. But the sample cost can be refundable after you place an order in the future.
3. Can I add my logo on the carton and stickers?
A: Yes, we can do OEM service, but you need send your carton & sticker design to us.
4. What is your MOQ?
A: Normally, we do not have MQR. If you need do OEM, the MOQ is 500 pcs.
5. What kind of files do you accept for printing?
A: PDF, PSD, EPS, Core Draw, high resolution JPG.
6. How long can I expect to get the sample?
A: After you pay the sample charge and send us confirmed files, the samples will be ready for delivery in 2-5 days.
7. What about the lead time for mass production?
A: Honestly, it depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order. The lead time of MOQ is about 15 to 20 days.
8. What is your term of payment?
A: By T/T, 30% at first, 70% after loading or see the copy of bill of loading.
9. What are the terms of delivery?
A: We accept EXW, FOB, CIF, etc. You can choose the one which is the most convenient or cost effective for you.